Lenten Simple Suppers Series – “Forty Days to a Better You”
Our Simple Suppers Series begins with supper beginning at 6:00 pm in Fr. Kall Hall (lower level of the church). Supper will consist of soup and bread. This simple meal reminds us of those who go without.
During this Lenten season, God invites us to return to Him.
Even when we haven’t wandered very far, even when we don’t realize we’ve strayed, we can always come closer. That’s what Lent is all about.
Accept the invitation to journey with Christ ever closer to the Father.
All are invited to reflect, relax, and deepen your connection with God by attending our Lenten Simple Supper Series.
Babysitting can be available for young families, and if you are in need of this service, please contact the parish office at 517-482-1346.
Our Wednesday evening series consists of:
Feb 21 & 28 “Forty Days to a Better You” presented by Tony Sperendi
- Former Director of RCIA and Adult Faith Formation at Therese Church, Lansing
- Studied Theology at University of Dayton
- Went to St Mary’s College Preparatory High School
- Retreat Presenter at St. Francis Retreat Center
Mar 7 “Why Go to Mass?” presented by Teresa Hurd
- Lay Ecclesial Minister, Diocese of Lansing
- Religious Studies, Sienna Heights University
- Former DRE, CYM, RCIA & Adult Faith Formation Director at
- Mary, Charlotte, St. Patrick, Brighton, St. Peter, Eaton Rapids
- Currently Faith Formation Director, St Casimir, Lansing
Mar 14 “The Spirit & The Eucharist and Mar 21 “A Walk through The Mass” presented by Fr. Bill Lugger
- John Provincial Seminary
- University of St. Thomas
- Former Pastor Michael Catholic Church, Flint
- Former Chair, Diocesan Liturgy Commission
- Current Pastor St. Casimir, Lansing